Due to the Covid-19 pandemic it is still impossible to travel to Swains Island.
This means that we have to postpone our DXpedition until spring 2021 at the earliest.
Alex Jennings and the team will start planning again as soon as we are allowed to travel to American Samoa without restrictions (such as 14 days in quarantine).
All equipment already purchased is waiting for us in Pago Pago.
We are very disappointed with this postponement, but if we look at it from a positive angle, propagation will be better next year!
We continue our Swains DXpedition project and keep you informed via our mailing list, website and the social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter.
The Swains DXpedition Team